Sunday, July 18, 2010

E-Pics Teasers

Sooooo We took our engagement photos this weekend. My FI's sister is super talented with a camera (and in many other ways hahaha), and she took some amazing photos. I was a little nervous that I would be uncomfortable kissing FI in front of my FSIL so frequently. She did everything she could to make us feel super comfortable and confident. It was awesome. So I just want to leave you with ONE of my favorites before I get all the pictures edited back. I will post many more I am sure.

We used this site for some tips: http://www.weddingbeepro.com/2009/03/27/engagement-photos/
We also grabbed some picture frames, two small fake bouquets at Jo-Anne Fabrics, books and bananagram tiles. I can't wait to show you all how we used these great props!
The initials in the heart are ours and the date is above it in very very small print. Should I keep it in black and white, color or a faded, vintagey color?
How did your epics go? What props did you bring with you?

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see more! I like it in the black and white.

    We used old school suitcases and a globe in ours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I can't wait to see more either!!!
    I haven't done my e-pics yet, hoping to do them soon. I plan to incorporate our clothes line.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the preview. I'm a new follower, found you on Wedding Bee! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Krystal!
    I can't wait to share more with you. My FSIL needs to get on getting me more to share! hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely photo! The graffiti initials are such a sweet idea!

    RJcanuck, from swap-bot via the I'm a Blogger swap

    ReplyDelete