Friday, September 10, 2010

I've Fallen Off the Wedding Planning Wagon . . .

But I hope to get back on next week!

This is what I have been up to this week:
1.) I found out I got a new job last week, so I have been finishing up at the old job.
2.) News Flash (in case you couldn't tell) I am a teacher so I was also amidst first week craziness.
3.) Packing because I have to move!
4.) FI and I begin a Long Distance Relationship next week =( So we have been bickering to mask our pain and spending lots of time together when we are not bickering.
5.) Planning for TWO teaching jobs including reading (I am an English teacher) and writing lessons.
6.) LOSING my mind!

But next week we have an appointment with a DJ and our potential officiant. Any advice on what important questions to ask either of these potential vendors?

Did you run into any life throws you a curve ball moments during your wedding planning?

3 comments:

  1. Things got really really busy at work leading up to my wedding, nothing like the major changes you're dealing with, but still enough to make me stressed and feel like I had no time to plan the wedding. Sorry you guys are going to be long distance, hopefully it won't be too long! But a new job is a good thing, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a good thing for the job change! I hate work stress - nothing like that to make you out of sorts for the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think it's normal to fall off the bandwagon of wedding planning. i am also planning a wedding for next year. visit me on mr-mrspancakes.blogspot.com and we can can chat.

    ReplyDelete