Monday, June 28, 2010

Flowers

I think we have decided on a florist. Everything seems to be coming together TOO easily which scares me.
Anyway, a family friend is a florist in Connecticut. FI and I went to his cousin's wedding this weekend and saw her beautiful work first hand. I chatted with her for a few moments and told her I would like to pick her brain for our wedding. She was very excited.
Here are a couple (lousy quality photos) of her work.
I love the interesting colors chosen. The bride and groom chose light blue and lime green as their wedding colors. It was beautiful. They spoke with the florist who recommended fuschia and orange highlights. It was vibrant, energetic and definitely summery. I can't wait to sit down and talk about some interesting accent colors for our wedding!

Have you found your vendors easily or has it been a struggle to find the right people?

No comments:

Post a Comment