Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Dress me up!

Now that wedding dress shopping is over I am completely relieved. Phew. Well, on to more dress shopping! No, I can't afford to buy dresses right now, but I can virtually window shop for dresses that would be appropriate for the bachelorette, bridal shower, rehearsal dinner and honeymoon right?
Without taking into consideration my budget, let me share with you some dresses I am pining for!
I have been really impressed with modcloth lately:

Source
Source out of stock =(
Anthropologie Anyone?


Source
I love the idea of the bride-to-be wearing white at the bridal shower or to the honeymoon. I think it is so classy!

Source
There are so many more I love from Urbanoutfitters and Macys but they won't let me save pictures =(. Where do you internet window shop? Do you yearn for summer dresses in the winter? It is always a problem I have!


4 comments:

  1. Wow that 2nd dress is really adorable. Bummer it's sold out. It'd be perfect for a rehearsal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a dress very similar to that last one, wore it to my rehearsal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the second dress!

    And I internet shop all the time, except I like to do it on sites that I'll never be able to afford.

    A $300 top anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I love that second dress too. So cute!

    ReplyDelete